World Health Summit 2017
The 9th World Health Summit takes place October 15-17, 2017 in Berlin, Germany.
The central topics include:
- Health Policy in the G7/G20: The Future of Global Health Governance
- Global Health Security: Policy Responses to Planetary Challenges
- Healthy and Resilient Cities: Rethinking Urban Transformation
- Vaccination and Eradicating Disease: The Role of Research & Development
- New Frontiers in Health Sciences: Remodeling Healthcare
- Big Data for Health Governance: Benefits, Frameworks & Ethics
Held once a year, the WHS has grown into the world’s most prominent forum for addressing global health issues. It brings together key leaders from academia, politics, civil society, and the private sector to address the most pressing health-related challenges on the planet.
For registration and more information:
9th World Health Summit