Global Health & Antimicrobial Resistance: A Global Challenge
On May 23rd, 2018, the World Federation of Public Health Associations will hold a workshop, 'Global Health & Antimicrobial Resistance: A Global Challenge' in Geneva, Switzerland.
A one-day intensive training course, consisting of interactive presentations, discussions and practical problem exercises engaging in lively and productive discussions and contributions from all professionals engaged in antimicrobial resistance.
- The workshop program will include topics on:
- The complexity of resistance
- AMR as a risk for health, security and development
- AMR surveillance and research
- Optimization of the use of antimicrobial agents
- Common problems and possible solutions for programmatic management of AMR
- International aspects of antimicrobial resistance
- Actors and partnership to fight AMR
- Sustainable investments for AMR
- AMR action plan & health system strengthening
For further information: